Go to www.ubcma.com for the application. (Overview of Positions and Responsibilities below)
Applications are due Thursday March 24th by 11:59pm
Send to email@example.com
Interviews on March 31st or April 1st
*Please be free on Monday April 4th from 7-9pm if you pass the preliminary rounds
Overview of Positions
Professional Development Director (2 Positions)
- Recruiting, inviting, and liaising with professional delegates for networking events, and maintaining contacts with them. Also in charge of speakers.
Corporate Relations Director
- Contacting and securing high-profile companies for UBCMA’s major events (specifically, Perfect Pitch, Day in the Firm, Battle of the Ads)
- Working closely with the President and the Vice President. Performing administrative duties regarding applying for both AMS and CUS funds.
- Organizing fundraising events to raise money casino online atoledo for UBCMA and renewing corporate sponsorships
- Exploring and booking venues for UBCMA’s signature events (i.e. Connect 4, MarketMix, Gateways)
- Creating and planning the online casino itineraries before the events. Delegating responsibilities. Managing the time and the team during the events.
Brand and Advertising Director
- Branding UBCMA events and opportunities by creating event logos and promotional materials
- Promoting UBCMA events and opportunities to members through multiple campaigns
3rd year Representative and 4th year Representative (2 positions)
- Working closely with Professional Development Director to help recruit industry professionals for major UBCMA events
2nd year Representative (2 positions)
- Working closely with the Special Events Director and the Logistics Coordinator to plan events
If you have any questions or would like to submit your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org