The UBC International Business Club is hiring External Coordinator(s) for term 2 (January to April)!
This is a great opportunity for you to develop new skills and expand your networks!
Responsibilities of an External Coordinator include:
• Maintain relationships with current sponsors and actively seek out new sponsors to secure financial and in-kind sponsorship
• Recruit high-profile guest speakers and industry professionals for Global Village and IB Workshops
• Work closely with VP Events to recruit suitable guest speakers for all events
To apply, please name your email subject line “IBC External Coordinator – Firstname Lastname” and submit the following documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday, January 3rd, 2015 at 11:59PM:
– A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
– A one-page cover letter explaining why you want this position, what makes you an ideal candidate, and what previous experiences and qualifications you can bring to the team.
Please contact the HR Director at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.