UBC Consulting Club – VP Marketing & VP Communications Hiring
The VP Marketing of the UBC Consulting Club will be responsible for the brand and message for the club, while ensuring the way the club communicates externally is consistent and effective. For example, the VP Marketing is not necessarily responsible for using Photoshop to create print material, but rather work with the VP Communications to create the concepts and print material.
VP MARKETING (1 position)
• Develop and execute marketing strategies for the club including: concept, logo, marketing strategy for events and general club awareness
• Work with VP COMMUNICATIONS to create consistent print & web material and maintaining all social media (Facebook, Twitter, CUS Sunday, etc)
• Works closely with VP RECRUITMENT and VP EVENTS in developing recruitment strategy and promotion of events
• Provides effective communication and marketing with all club members
• Potentially managing team of two promotions directors (recruited in September)
The VP Communications of the UBC Consulting Club will be responsible for using technical tools to help the club better communicate within UBC. Experience with Web Design, Photoshop are essential in order to effectively use these programs to manage the website and create design material for the club”s identity. This position plays the crucial part of managing the club”s messages online and through print material.
VP COMMUNICATIONS That”s better than European and American roulette where all even bets are lost if the ball lands on zero. (1 position)
• Webmaster of the club and maintain and updating integrative online network
• Work with VP MARKETING to create consistent print & web material and maintaining all social media (Facebook, Twitter, CUS Sunday, etc)
• Previous experience with Web designing, Photoshop required
• Provides effective communication internally for executives
• Maintain club email account in a professional manner
ABOUT THE CLUB:
Are you a PROBLEM SOLVER?
Enjoy working with in a online casino positive TEAM atmosphere?
Have a strong WORK ETHIC?
The UBC Consulting Club casino spiele is a student organization that acts as a gateway for students to the career of consulting. The Executive Team will offer networking events and detailed workshops for members to enrich the learning experience students have with consulting. It acts as a specific hub of talents for consulting firms for hiring as well. This year, the club is undergoing changes – including expansion of the West Coast Case Competition (WCCC).
Consultants come from various backgrounds and apply their critical thinking skills to help companies solve pressing problems. Essentially, consultants are “doctors” for businesses – and consultants have one of the most interesting and fulfilling careers!
Interested? Sounds like you? Be a part of this year’s dynamic team – apply now!
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (addressed to Peter Yang) by 11:59 PM on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1ST, 2011.
Your cover letter (max 1 page) should include:
1. Experience and skills you have to offer to the club and your applied position.
2. Why you want to be in the UBC Consulting Club
3. Any new ideas you would like to contribute
Successful applicants will be contacted via phone or email to schedule an interview.