Are you excited about meeting and interacting with new people, contributing to big events in a bustling environment, and having fun while being professional? If your answer is ‘yes’, then we want to see your energy and enthusiasm at the Career Days! Join our up-beat group of volunteers and take part in the following exciting activities: Public Engagement, Social Media, Locations and Communications!
UBC Career Services annually holds Career Days and the Graduate & Professional Schools Fair, connecting students with employers and schools. Career Days and the Graduate & Professional Schools Fair is the largest career fair on campus, with over 85 companies and 60 graduate/professional schools in attendance last year.
As a large-scale event, volunteers are immensely important to the success of Career Days. This year, we are looking for 60 Volunteer Hosts to assist with the coordination and promotion of the fair.
- Network with over 85 top employers and over 60 grad and professional schools
- Attendance at employer panels and launch event for additional networking opportunities
- Improved communication, team work, and marketing skills
- Great experience for those wishing to become Volunteer Leaders in the future
- A letter of appreciation and invitation to a volunteer appreciation event
Event: Career Days & Graduate and Professional Schools Fair 2012 Dates: Wednesday, September 26, and Thursday, September 27, 2012 Location: SUB – Main Concourse, Ballroom, Party Room
Find us on the Careers Online Job Board (Job ID #793756) or visit us here:
And don’t forget to follow us on twitter for the latest updates! @UBC_CareerServ