The International Business Conference team is proud to continue the legacy of the Top 40 Under 40 Networking Breakfast, one of the most exclusive networking events in Vancouver for outstanding students and some of Vancouver’s brightest young innovators, leaders and visionaries. It is a networking breakfast where passionate business students have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with Top 40 Under 40 award recipients on a two-to-one basis. This year, it will be held on November 22nd, 2013 at the Shangri-La Hotel in Downtown Vancouver.
We are currently seeking four enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
1. Vice-Chair Executive Assistant
2. Vice-Chair External Executive Assistant
3. Vice-Chair Marketing Executive Assistant
4. Vice-Chair Logistics Executive Assistant
Please see the hiring package below.
Applications are due September 23th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
Interviews will be held on September 25th and 26th.
To apply, please include these two items in one PDF document and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A cover letter answering the following:
– Why do you want to get involved with the International Business Conference’s Top 40 Under 40 Event?
– What experiences and attributes do you possess that would make you a good fit for the position?
2. An up-to-date resume, with relevant experiences
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dina Lu, the Vice-Chair Internal.