Due to popular demand, the Hiring Deadline for Wally”s Army has been extended!
Applications are now due at 11:59pm, Monday, December 5th, 2011.
SAUDER SQUAD WANTS YOU TO APPLY FOR WALLY”S ARMY!
Sauder Squad is an innovative marketing street team for all of Sauder”s hottest events. We assist other clubs within Sauder by helping promote their #1 conference, party, event, or whatever it may be. Often times we have Wally the bull make a celebrity appearance. Other times we create buzz, excitement, and hype. Sound fun?
This is a great way to get hands-on marketing and promotions experience while having a great time!
We are hiring 12 people for the following positions:
1. WALLY”S ARMY (10 positions)
– promotional representatives, responsible for hyping up Sauderites and convincing them to attend the next awesome conference, party, or event!
– brand ambassadors, representing Sauder spirit and the Sauder image to all members of the UBC community
– handling Wally himself, making sure Wally is safe and sound when maneuvering him through events.
Qualifications: Must be energetic, confident, committed, and responsible.
2. WALLY THE BULL, CUS Mascot (2 positions)
– Sauder celebrity that make appearances at Events, Conferences, and in CA Hall sporadically throughout the term
– Will be aided by Wally”s Army and the Sauder Squad Exec when making appearances
Qualifications: high energy, confident, committed, and not claustrophobic. Must also be about 5″10 or taller in order to fit into the mascot uniform (give or take) and have a flexible enough schedule to commit to making celebrity appearances at Sauder”s hottest events!
INTERESTED? (no experience necessary!)
Fill out the following form by 11:59PM, Sunday DECEMBER 5th: