Looking for a way to give back and make a difference in the community? Make your impact with the Commerce Community Program!
The CCP is looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the team and represent Sauder through our community initiatives. We run multiple events for Sauder students throughout the semester and raise thousands of dollars for charity while we”re at it!
We are currently hiring for the Executive Team as well as directors for our more prominent events. The positions available are:
- – Administrative Coordinator
- – Marketing Coordinator
- – “5 Days” Director(s)
- – “Building Success” Director(s)
- – “Murder Mystery” Director(s)
- – “Student Engagement” Director(s)
- – “Urban Dash” Det slo alle de tidligere Mega Moolah utbetalingene og spilleren ble den vinneren med hoyest gevinst i Online Casinoet s historie da. Director(s)
To apply, please e-mail the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due on May 11 at noon (12pm). Any questions are also welcome at the above e-mail address.
- 1. Resume
- 2. Cover Letter (Please include why you would like the position[s])
- 3. optional: Vision statement (1/2 page max. Include what you would like to do with the position)
Now is the chance to apply the skills you”ve learned in class and show that Sauder is more than just business.