The Cavalier invites you to take part on a journey of digital expansion, writing, and artistic expression as part of the Cavalier 2018/2019 team!
WHO WE ARE:
The Cavalier is Sauder’s official student publication. We are a platform and voice for our faculty. Our mission statement is to represent our culture, events, and opportunities through the curation of compelling articles and beautiful design.
This year, we are striving to make news eye-catching, engaging and accessible for Sauder students by releasing infographic and photos series articles on social media, as well as text articles on The Cavalier’s website. We also engage with the community through social media contests, guest articles, and sending our Content Creators to cover the events of partnered clubs.
– Marketing Director
– Sponsorship and Outreach Manager
– Digital Publishing Editor
– Visual Media Director – open to students from all faculties!
– Executive Editor
– Content Creator
More detailed information on each role can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY:
Send ONE pdf file to email@example.com containing the following:
– A one-page resume
– A one-page cover letter answering the following questions:
1) Why do you want to be a part of the Cavalier?
2) What strengths would you bring to the team?
– Include any additional requirements that are listed under the role in the hiring package in your email
Name the file: Position(s)_Desired-Firstname_Lastname.pdf
Please also include the position(s) you are applying for in the title of your email!
APPLICATIONS DUE: April 3rd, 2018 @ 11:59PM
Please direct all inquiries to The Cavalier Editor-in-Chief, Lynn Li, at firstname.lastname@example.org