JDC West is currently seeking talented individuals for the 2015 JDC West Tax and Accounting teams!
Candidates applying for Tax must have completed, or be currently enrolled in COMM 355 Income Taxation.
Candidates applying for Accounting should preferably be 3rd or 4th year Accounting students, but 2nd year students who have completed COMM 293 Financial Accounting and COMM 294 Managerial Accounting by the end of this year will be considered.
Check out the position posting here:
JDCW 2015 Academic Tax & Accounting Competitor Job Posting
- Submit a one page resume, unofficial transcript and headshot to Co-Captains at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the supplemental Google Form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kGw076ntPHX7oexXNv1Z6GkzGDCWG_kqi_qwyclkhY0/viewform
- Complete a video interview via InterviewStream. A link will be sent to the email you provided on the Google Form after your submission is received.
- Applications are due Thursday, April 24th, 2014 at 5:00pm.
- Successful candidates will be notified on Thursday, April 24th, 2014 by 11:59 pm to sign up for an in-person interview, which will commence on Friday, April 25th, 2014.
- For more information visit our website at http://jdcwest.cus.ca