Style and the City is now hiring for its 2011 Executive team!
Passionate about branding? Join our team! From personal branding to corporate branding, dining etiquette to image consulting, an HR panel to a fashion show, Style and the City 2010 brought a wide range of branding experiences to the Four Seasons for all students. For more information about the conference, visit www.styleandthecity2010.com Be a part of the Style experience.
Please submit the following documents to Eshleen Panatch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Parm Gill (email@example.com) by Sunday, April 18th at 11:59pm.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT:
*An up-to-date resume
*A one page cover letter including:
– Your name and contact information (e-mail and phone)
– The position you are applying for (if applying for multiple positions, please rank your choices in order of preference)
– Responses to the following questions:
(1) Why do you want to be a part of the Style and the City team?
(2) Why are you an excellent candidate for the style team?
(3) What is your vision for the 2011 Style and the City conference?
(4) What is your style?
Interviews will be held from May 1st to May 4th. If you will not be here during that period, please indicate this in your email to us. Please be prepared to make alternate arrangements for the interview prior to the listed dates.
You can find job descriptions posted at http://bit.ly/bSRuMx .
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
All the best,
Parm and Eshleen
Co-Chairs, Style and the City 2011