Style and the City is now hiring a Fashion Co-Director and an Internal Relations Director for its 2011 Executive team!
Passionate about branding? Join our team! From personal branding to corporate branding, dining etiquette to image consulting, an HR panel to a fashion show, Style and the City 2010 brought a wide range of branding experiences to the Four Seasons for all students – and we’re doing it again this year! For more information about last year’s conference, visit http://www.styleandthecity2010.com. Be a part of the Style 2011 experience.
We are hiring an Internal Director and a Fashion Co-Director, job descriptions can be found here.
Please submit the following documents to Eshleen Panatch and Parm Gill (email@example.com) by Sunday, October 3rd at 11:59pm.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT:
*An up-to-date resume
*A one page cover letter including:
– Your name and contact information (e-mail and phone)
– The position you are applying for (if applying for multiple positions, please rank your choices in order of preference)
– Responses to the following questions:
(1) Why do you want to be a part of the Style and the City team?
(2) Why are you an excellent candidate for the style team?
(3) What is your vision for the 2011 Style and the City conference?
(4) What is your style?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
All the best,
Parm and Eshleen
Co-Chairs, Style and the City 2011