Hey all, the commerce Social Committee is hiring again. This time, we are looking for 2 second year representatives.
Position Summary: A representative to voice opinions and thought of 2nd year Sauder students.
Time commitment: A few hours a week.
Time of employment: July 2011 8% house edge or higher due to certain rule variations like 6:5 natural blackjack mobile blackjack payouts and allowing dealers to hit on a soft 17. to April 2012
- Represent 2nd year students
- Assist team in planning, promoting, and managing events
- Attend weekly meetings
- Understanding of Sauder social scene
- Creative and dynamic
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Networking and Social Media understanding
Anticipated Learning Outcomes: Stronger knowledge of event planning, marking, and budgeting
Anticipated Projects: 2 Bar parties (like ASP)
Application Process: Email Dylan Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org with an answer to each of the following questions in 100 words or less each:
- Why you want to be a part of SoCo
- What you bring to the team