Its that time of year again! From shredding the slopes out at Revelstoke, to taking down your Sauder peers at kickball, Sauders awesome Social Committee (SoCo) is now opening its doors for hiring next years’ team to put on even more amazing events.
SoCo is looking for those who are willing to step out of their comfort zone, are creative, outgoing, and most of all, looking to make sure that next year is the most fun and social year at Sauder yet! Not only will you be able to attend some of the years most epic events, but you’ll gain valuable experience to help build your resume. SoCo is more than a team of Sauder students, SoCo is a family, looking to provide the best experiences for fellow Sauder students.
SoCo is currently hiring for the positions of:
- External Relations Manager
- Internal Relations Manager
- Second Year Representative
- VP Finance
- VP Logistics and Operations
- VP Marketing
- VP Visual Media
To learn more about each position, click here.
Applications are due by April 25th at 11:59pm
- A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
- A cover letter describing why you want to be on the SOCO team, what previous experience you have and how you are qualified.
Please contact the SoCo Chair, D’Arcy, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions.