Service; command respect by serving the student body.
Redefine what it means to be a leader.
Establish yourself. Establish the CUS.
The Commerce Undergraduate Society is currently seeking its next generation of student leaders!
To apply, complete our online application form (http://forms.cus.ca/view.php?id=18) and upload a single PDF document that includes your Resume and Cover Letter. Save the document using the naming convention, Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf by Thursday, April 3rd at 11:59 pm. Interviews will take between April 4th and April 5th and will be conducted by the Executive Council. Please email the HR Director at email@example.com should you have any questions.[VP Academic Portfolio]
- Class Liaison Director (Label your file as CL_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)
- Grad Night Chair (Label your file as Grad_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)
- International Student Association of Sauder (ISAS) Chair (Label your file as ISAS_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)
- Top 40 Under 40 Chair (Label your file as T40U40_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)
- Enterprize Canada Chair (Label your file as EPRIZE_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)
- Imprint Chair (Label your file as IMP_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)
- Information Technology Director (Label your file as IT_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf)