Service; command respect by serving the student body.
Redefine what it means to be a leader.
Establish yourself. Establish the CUS.
Submit your application to the HR Director, Richard Wong, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM on Friday, March 22nd, 2013. Interviews will take place between March 23-27th, and will be conducted by the Executive Council. Email the HR Director if you have any questions.
Also an Information Session will be held on Wednesday, March 20th from 4-6PM, Location HA 241 for any questions or clarifications that you may have.
Job Descriptions Available:[Presidential Portfolio] – Administrative Director [Updated] (Originally “Executive Assistant”) [Academic Portfolio] – Appointments, Promotions and Tenure Representative
– Case Competition Club Chair
– Class Liaison Director
– Commerce Mentorship Program Chair
– External Conferences Director [Engagement Portfolio] – Commerce Community Program Chair
– Grad Chair
– International Student Association of Sauder Chair
– P.O.I.T.S. Director
– Sauder Sports Chair
– Social Committee Chair
– Sauder Squad Chair [Updated] (Originally in Marketing Portfolio) [Internal Portfolio] Campus Ambasauder Program Director
– The Cavalier Editor
– Yearbook and Prospectus Editor
– Information Technology Director
– Visual Media Director [External Portfolio] – Enterprize Canada President
– Imprint Chair
– Me Inc. Chair
– International Business Conference Chair
– Executive Mentorship Program Director [Updated]