The Sauder Summit Global Case Competition is a weeklong case competition and is taking place on March 7-13, 2015. It will bring together 48 of the brightest students from 12 elite business schools and pit them against each other to solve business situations. Through a series of three cases describing these real business challenges, students in teams of four will challenge each other to reach for the peak of excellence.
We want you to be a part of this unforgettable experience by joining the Sauder Summit family. Here are some of the perks:
• Meet students from top business schools around the world
• Gain experience, grow personally and professional, and build lasting friendships
• Improve your leadership and teamwork skills
The Sauder Summit 2015 is currently hiring its Organizing Committee. We are recruiting for the following twelve positions:
• Case Writers (6)
• Competition Directors (3)
• Events Director
• Marketing Directors (2)
Please see the job descriptions in our Hiring Package for more details atbit.ly/1lpmE2u
All applications are due on Sunday, September 14th, 2014 at 12pm. Please apply by completing the following:
• Email your 1-2 page resume (labeled: Position_LastName_FirstName) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fill out this Application Form: http://bit.ly/1tRNu4Q
• For Case Writers only, additional documents required – refer to Hiring Package
For full application process details, refer to the relevant job description. You may apply for up to two positions, and if so, please indicate your priority. Interviews will take place Wednesday, September 17th-Saturday, September 20th.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Organizing Committee at email@example.com; good luck and we look forward to your applications!