You are invited to apply for the Sauder School of Business team that will attend the 2011 Royal Roads University Case Competition:
9th Annual RRU International Undergraduate Case Competition
Royal Roads University
March 17th to 19th, 2011
The Royal Roads Undergraduate Case Competition is a 3-day long event where teams will compete in a round-robin format against 15 national and international teams. Each team will be given three 3-hour cases, as well as a 4th case if the team successfully advances to the final round of competition.
- Ability to travel for the days of the competition (March 17th – 19th)
- Ability to commit at least 50 hours on training (10 cases x 5 hours each)
- Previous case experience or other relevant experience
- Resume – Outline relevant case experience (coursework counts as well)
- One Paragraph – Why do you want to compete? What do you have expertise in? (e.g. market research, HR management, financial modeling, etc.)
- Optional – The names of up to 3 students you would like to compete slotstatoridge.com with NOTE: Each student must submit their own application and no guarantees are made that the whole team will mobile casino be selected.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying, submit your application by email to Mark McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 12, 2011 at 10pm.
After applications have been received, shortlisted individuals will be contacted for interviews. Interviews will be held Monday, January 17th at UBC from 6pm-10pm.
RRU Participants will receive subsidies covering upwards of up to two-thirds of their travel costs and accommodations (based on double occupancy) from the Dean’s Office and CUS. Students will be expected to pay approximately $160 for expenses, including food.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Mark McCoy at email@example.com