This Friday, The Passion Project hosts POPubc! Come out, get ready to dream big and build your dream life, and support education in Ethiopia!
What is POP?
POP [aka Place of Possibility] is a series of events this August and September that will empower 700+ people in Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler to create their ideal 10-year vision and design powerful support for that vision through solid long and short term goal setting.
POPubc is one in the series catered specifically to the UBC Community.
Where? Global Lounge (in the Marine Drive Residence)
When? September 17, 2010 Time: 4:30-6:30pm
What? You + your favourite notebook + pen
What to expect at POP:
1. You will be drawn into possibility to create a vision of your life 10 years from now, free of constraint. You will dream big.
2. You will learn how to design the next ten years of your life to ensure that you manifest your vision on time or earlier. You will learn how to set powerful goals based on a destination. You will make your dream reality.
3. You will leave with new insights into your life that give you goosebumps. You will have a lot of fun.
Possible side effects
* You make important choices with ease.
* You have fun with the bumps in the road.
* You love every minute of your rad life!
All POP proceeds go towards imagine1day’s Imagine Ethiopia Team’s goal of raising $100,000 by September 23, 2010.
imagine1day is a growing global community of people making passionate contributions to ensure every child in Ethiopia receives a quality primary education by 2020.
Register online at: http://popubc.eventbrite.com/ and invite others to join us!
Hope to see you there!!