We are excited to announce our newly elected CUS Board of Directors for 2021-2022. These leaders will set the vision of the society on behalf of their constituents and work with people across UBC, Sauder, and CUS to empower BComs personally, professionally, and academically. Thank you to all the brave candidates who ran in this election. We appreciate your passion and dedication in representing student voices and creating positive change.
- Grace Lee – CUS President
- Doris Huang – CUS Ombudsperson
- Jason Liao – AMS Representative
- Simon Roberts – Fourth Year Representative
- Aditya Surjewala – Fourth Year Representative
- Janvi Marwah – Third Year Representative
- Siane Sahdra – Third Year Representative
- Malia Bryson – Second Year Representative
- Karam Veer Kanwar – Second Year Representative
We can’t wait to see what they will accomplish in the CUS! Welcome to the CUS family.