NSCC 2017 IS HIRING!
We’re looking for the next group of self-starting, motivated, and collaborative individuals to join our organizing team for the 2017/18 year.
The National Strategy Consulting Competition and Conference is a one-day conference, and three-day competition bringing together the nation’s top undergraduate and MBA talent to showcase their knowledge and abilities to respected professionals in the consulting industry.
As the largest undergraduate consulting conference in Canada, NSCC offers an unparalleled experience for students in North America to gain a well-rounded understanding of consulting and connect with professionals in the field.
We are currently hiring for 14 vacant positions, please view our full hiring package here:
- VP, Logistics (1)
- VP, Corporate Relations (1)
- VP, External Relations (1)
- VP, Academic (1)
- VP, Marketing (1)
- VP, Human Resources (1)
- VP, Finance & Admin (1)
- Corporate Relations Director (1)
- University Relations Director (1)
- Case Development Director (2)
- Partnership Director (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Creative Director (1)
To apply, please submit the following information in one PDF file with the naming convention LastnameFirstname_Position.pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, April 4th at 11:59PM:
- A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
- A cover letter addressing the following:
- Why would you like to be involved with NSCC?
- Why do you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position?
- What is one area of NSCC that you would like to improve if given the opportunity?
- Any Supplemental materials you would like the hiring committee to review alongside your application
Note: see suggested supplemental materials under each job description
If you are applying for more than one position, use the position name of your first choice. If you wish to apply for more than one role (up to 3) please specify your order of preference in your cover letter.
Tuesday, April 4th at 11:59 PM
Additional information on the positions and application process can be found in our hiring package.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to shoot us a message or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!