Apply to be on the Manitoba International Marketing Competition (MIMC) 2012 Team!
MIMC is a student-run competition at the Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg. Since its inception in 1982, many undergraduate business schools from around the world have attended and completed the challenge. Established partnerships with the corporate community have helped make MIMC the largest such event hosted by the University of Manitoba, and the largest academic competition of its kind in Canada.
MIMC is a unique competition that has two components:
1) An online simulation taking place over four months, focusing on building a company (September – December)
2) An in-person presentation to your “Board of Directors” in Winnipeg, Manitoba in early January of 2012 (yes, Winnipeg in January)
MIMC is a great way to build your presentation skills, earn case competition experience, and have the opportunity to represent the Sauder School of Business. Cash prizes are awarded to the top three schools. All BComs with any background and experience level are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have some or all Mobiilikasinomme pelivalikoimista loytyy arpoja, hedelmapeleja, videopokeria ja tietysti poytapelien kunkku – mobiili ruletti peli . of the following characteristics:
– Strong time management skills
– Willing to accept and apply feedback
– Team player
– Analytical skills
– Case competition experience an asset, but not required
To apply, please prepare the following:
– A one-page resume outlining your experiences
– A one-page cover letter outlining why you want to be a part of MIMC 2012
– An unofficial copy of your transcript
– Your term one and term two schedule. Please note any work and/or other commitments.
Funding: Funding for this competition will be funded 2/3rds by the Dean’s Office and the CUS.
All materials need to be submitted to Chad Embree, Coach for MIMC 2012, via email@example.com no later than September 14 by 6pm. Interviews will take place on September 17th, 2011.