Are you creative and tech savvy? Do you have a flair for graphic design? Then this is the position for you!
The deadline has been extended to April 30, 2010 for the following position:
– Work with the Editor-in-Chief to design all graphic elements of the Cavalier
– Determine an appropriate layout of the text and pictures for each issue
– Put ideas into practice using Adobe InDesign
Skills and Qualifications:
– Have a flair for graphic design
– Some experience with Adobe InDesign or are willing to learn
– Be resourceful in finding imagery
Build your portfolio today!
Please send an updated cover letter and resume to Pamela Yuen, Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Cavalier at cavalier.cus.ca!