You are invited to apply to represent the Sauder School of Business at the John Molson Undergraduate Case Competition:
John Molson Undergraduate Case Competition
February 20th to 27th, 2011
The John Molson Undergraduate Case Competition (JMUCC) is a week-long event challenging teams from 20 internationally renowned business schools to put their creative and analytical skills to the test. This competition provides a unique format and a tremendous learning opportunity with three 3-hour cases, as well as a 24-hour research case. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to discover Montreal, one of North America’s largest and most cosmopolitan business centers.
If you are interested in applying and meet the qualifications, please submit the application items below to Krishna Raisinghani firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application individually, but if you have other students you prefer to work with, please provide up to three (3) names. No guarantees are made on the selection of your preferred team, and please ensure everyone sends in an individual application.
– Available to travel in the week of the competition, as indicated above
– Previous case experience or applicable experience
– Availability and commitment to spend 50 hours on training (10 cases sessions of 5 hours each) prior to the competition
– Resume, outlining relevant coursework and case experiences
– A paragraph explaining why you want to participate, and the specific areas of expertise you can provide (e.g., strategic management, financial analysis, human resources, HR management, financial management, financial modeling, marketing strategy, market research, operations and logistics, international business, etc.)
Please submit the application by email to Krishna Raisinghani at email@example.com by the deadline of noon on Saturday, November 13th.
After applications have been received, individuals who are shortlisted will be contacted to coordinate interviews. The interviews will be held the evening of Friday, November 19th from 6:00 PM onwards.
JMUCC participants will receive subsidies covering upwards of up to two-thirds of their travel costs and accommodations (based on double occupancy) from the Dean’s Office and CUS.
If you have any questions, please contact Krishna Raisinghani at firstname.lastname@example.org.