Due to the CUS Sunday not going out until today, I have extended the Ignite! Exec Applications until Wednesday April 7 at 11:59PM
Want to join a team of hardworking individuals that will come together to execute Sauder’s first conference of the year? Ignite! is a one day conference in September dedicated to teaching Sauder students all about soft skills.
Ignite! is currently hiring the following positions:
- Vice Chair
- Corporate Relations Director
- External Relations Director
- Logistics Director
- Marketing Director
- Ignition Team Member (3 positions available)
To apply for any of the above positions please submit:
1. Cover Page
- Name, Year
- Major / Intended Major
- Rank your top two choices for positions
2. One page Cover Letter addressing the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a part of the Ignite! 2010 Team
- What do soft skills mean In January 2009, the VoYs commenced its Debunking Opiates public outreach campaign to warn potential consumers about detox puffery. to you and why are they important?
- What is your vision for your position in the upcoming year? (answer according to your first choice)
3. Up to date Resume – 1 page maximum
Deadline: Wednesday, April 7th @ 11:59pm. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Successful applicants will be contacted by e-mail on Thursday, April 8 to set up an interview held at UBC on Friday, April 9. Dress code is business casual. One candidate will be chosen for each position unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions or to submit your application please e-mail Mel Jang at email@example.com. For more information please check out our website, www.igniteubc.ca.