The International Business Conference is currently hiring members for the General Committee and is looking for passionate, reliable, and outgoing individuals to undertake this excellent opportunity to be involved in coordinating the longest running conference at Sauder.
- Actively promoting IBC within Sauder and the external business community
- Assisting Vice Chair Externals in securing speakers, sponsors, and business delegates for the conference
- Creating promotional materials and coming up with innovative marketing strategies
- Experience in Photoshop and other design software an asset
Submit a resume and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in being involved in organizing IBC 2010?
- What unique skills and assets will you bring to the team?
- What other activities are you currently involved in? (extracurricular, work, etc.)
In a single pdf file to Jung Ah Won, VC Internal at email@example.com by Sunday, September 19th at 11:59p.m.
Candidates will be contacted by email for interviews the following week.
If you have any questions, please email Jung Ah Won at firstname.lastname@example.org.