JDC West is western Canada’s largest annual business competition featuring 10 academic case teams and athletic, debate, and social teams. We’re currently hiring for our Academic Team, which features a Competition Team and Development Team.
With alumni at McKinsey, Palantir, J.P. Morgan, L’Oréal, and Apple, the JDC West Academic Team is an incredible opportunity for you to maximize your personal, professional, and academic growth.
Applications are due April 5th, 11:59pm. For more information click here or come to one of our info-sessions:
1. Wednesday, March 30th, 4:00pm – 5:30pm (HA 350)
2. Thursday, March 31st, 12:30pm – 2:00pm (HA 347)
The info sessions will feature a demonstration on what JDC West entails, application tips, and an alumni Q&A period. Our info-sessions fill up quickly, so make sure to arrive on time!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TO APPLY (Deadline: April 5th, 11:59 PM):
The application for the Competition Team and the Development Team are the same, and you are welcome to apply to both. The application should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. To apply, read the application package (goo.gl/QHy3wN) and submit the following:
• a one-page resume and a screenshot of your transcript to Jason Dhami and Kevin Dhami at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit the files separately by Monday, April 5th at 11:59 pm.
• the online application form (goo.gl/forms/0GRTSGxaaO) by Monday, April 5th at 11:59 pm.
Short-listed candidates will be sent a case study on Wednesday, April 6th and be asked to submit their solution by Sunday, April 10th. Presentations will take place from April 11th to April 16th, and final round interviews will take place between April 18th and April 25th. All interviews will be conducted by the JDC West Co-Captains and a CUS representative.
Please e-mail email@example.com should you have any questions.