Do you believe in giving back to your COMMUNITY?
Do YOU want to be a part of social change?
The Commerce Community Program (CCP) has all that to offer, and more! Some of the causes CCP has supported in the past include homelessness, mental health and wellbeing of students, rehabilitation for child soldiers in Africa, and art programs for BC’s youth, among others.
CCP is currently looking for candidates to fill the following position:
♦ VP Finance
♦ VP Marketing (2)
♦ VP Events – Urban Dash
♦ VP Events – Care Packages
♦ VP Events – Engagement
♦ VP External (2)
♦ 5 Days Director
To apply, send in your application as one PDF Document labelled as FirstName_LastName_Position.pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include:
1. Resume outlining the most relevant skills and experiences
2. Cover Letter answering the following questions:
1) Why do you want to be involved with CCP?
2) Why do you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position?
3) What ideas or visions do you want to achieve through this position?
Check out the hiring package for more details on each position!
Deadline: April 11th @ 11:59 pm.
If you have any questions shoot Arunima, CCP Chair at email@example.com