We’ve experienced both happy moments of acing that exam, landing dream internships, and forming meaningful new bonds, to depressing moments of doing terribly on a project, getting rejected after an interview, and having to say goodbye to our loved ones from Sauder.
For some, that time to move on is going to be this coming year. One of their last memories at UBC will be the Graduation Night Gala Dinner, happening at the beginning of April 2015.
Here is your chance to be part of the team that creates an unforgettable experience for the Graduating class of 2015! CUS Grad Night Committee is hiring for the following positions:
Click on the specific position to see the job description and submission details. Application deadline is Friday, November 28, 2014 11:59PM.
Submit the following information to Leon Li at email@example.com:
- A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences.
- Name the subject line of the e-mail: “GN Firstname Lastname – Position”
- In the e-mail: state your availability from Nov 29th to Dec 5th.
- Name the PDF document as per naming convention: GN_Lastname_Firstname.pdf
- Optional: a one-page Cover Letter stating why you want this position.
- Optional: in the e-mail, state your second preferred position choice
Please contact the Grad Night Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or concerns.