The Futures in Information Technology (FIT) Conference is UBC BizTech Network’s signature event. The primary goal of FIT is to enhance students’ awareness of the strategic value of IT assets to businesses and what IT knowledge and skills business managers must have in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
The FIT conference will be designed to let all undergraduate students understand how IT has impacted different functional areas in businesses and motivate them to integrate BTM into their studies. The theme for the FIT 2012 is “IT and the Manager’s job”. In collaboration with the MIS Division, the UBC BizTech Network wants to provide over 100 UBC undergraduate students an incredible networking and learning experience.
Date: Monday, February 13, 2012, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Room 492, Henry Angus Building, Packer has lengthy preferred to construct a $1b hotel- casino online Casino online within the Barangaroo redevelopment in Sydney Harbor, but rival operator Echo Entertainment’s Star Casino holds best-horoscope.com is more open and stable than Aquarius, looking for new adventures and romances. a monopoly license on casinos online in Sydney until 2019. Sauder The online casino casino online games are available always and there is online casinos no waiting to get in slotseeing.com on a game. School of Business & CA Hall
Attire: Business Formal
- Panel Discussion Moderator: Blake Hanna, Former Accenture online casino Partner
- Accounting: Edward Pereira, IT Security Director, Lululemon
- Accounting: Kevin Teo MAcc, Senior Consultant, Ernst &Young
- Finance: Ray McNichol, Director of Finance, UBC Financial Services
- Human Resources: Charlene Entote, National Research Council
- Marketing: Natasha Jung, Marketing Specialist at Deloitte
Guests from the following companies have been confirmed and are attending the event:
- CIO Association of Canada, Vancouver Chapter
- Ernst & Young
- London Drugs
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- National Research Council
- Phillips, Hager & North
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Sierra Systems
Visit http://fit.ubcbiztech.com/ for event details and registration!
The UBC BizTech Network would like to extend a HUGE Thank You to our sponsors and partners!