Do you want to make a difference in the lives of incoming Sauder students? Interested in organizing one of the most paramount events at Sauder? If you are excited about creating one of the biggest orientations at UBC, get involved with FROSH! FROSH is now hiring qualified individuals to help create this amazing event! Apply Now!
Most positions will require a commitment of 10-15 hours per week. Specific responsibilities include:
* Vice-chairperson – arrange food caterer, lead micro sponsorship, organize leader orientation retreat and coordinate presentations/speaker sessions and bus schedules
* VP Liaison – communicate with Frosh Leaders and Froshees, coordinate volunteers, and organize teams
* VP Day Events – secure venue(s), organize day event schedules, train volunteers, and negotiate outdoor permits
* VP Night Events – secure venue(s), organize night event schedules, train volunteers and hire security
* VP Marketing – brand Frosh, design website, design t-shirts, promotions and marketing material
* VP Visual Media – communicate and collaborate with CUS Visual media team, create videos and film the event
Applications should include:
2) Cover letter – addressing the following: (1) Why you want to be part of atoledo the Executive Team for FROSH? (2) What experience and skills do you posses that qualify you for the position you are applying for? (3) What is your vision for FROSH?
Please compile your application into one(1) file and attach it in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please identify yourself and the position you are applying for (i.e. sunnyhahmVPLiaison2010).
Applications are due Sunday, March 30th at 11:59 PM.
Interviews will be held the week of March 31-1st.