entrepreneurship@UBC is currently looking for 6 volunteers to form a student action group to transform the entrepreneurial community on campus. This is a unique opportunity for students who want to have a lasting impact on the future of the university.
Duties of this group include:
- organizing and managing weekly, monthly and annual events and resources;
- attending weekly meetings;
- building relationships between students and organizations across various faculties;
- representing and promoting e@UBC
- engaging entrepreneurs to provide mentorship to students; and
- managing a space where students with a common interest in entrepreneurship can connect.
- Student in BCom, Master of Management, Early Career Masters or MBA
- Interest in entrepreneurship
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Responsible, dependable and conscientious
Position details and additional information here.
Applications are still being accepted until the end of the week (Saturday, May 4th). Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.