The Executive Mentorship Program is excited to be hiring two Junior Interns to join our team for EMP’s 15th year anniversary. We are looking for someone in their 1st or 2nd year who has a keen interest in mentorship. If your friends would describe you as dedicated, enthusiastic and willing to take initiative, we would love to have you on our team. Junior Interns will have the opportunity to connect with our exclusive mentor pool as well as develop various professional skills.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Heavily promoting the program throughout the month of September and towards the end of the academic year (March/April)
- Developing marketing strategies to further enhance EMP’s presence within the Sauder community
- Lead planning for First/Second Year Night
- Serve as a liaison between EMP and the mentees
- Help out with various portfolios as needed
Why Join Us?
- Receive the opportunity to connect closely with our exclusive mentor pool and advisory board
- Interns will be assigned a mentor of their own as well (usually program is restricted to 3rd/4th year students)
- Develop communication, event planning and organization skills
- Be part of the awesome EMP executive team!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to our Co-Directors Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jaclyn at email@example.com by 11:59pm on Friday September 18th with subject line: FirstName LastName – EMP Application (Ex. Christine Yeung – EMP Application).
Note that interviews will be held on Monday September 21st
Please view the hiring package here.