CUS Sustainability is hiring for 2-3 more positions for our 2012-2013 executive team! This is open to ALL years.
CUS (Commerce Undergraduate Society) Sustainability is a committee led by a group of passionate students at the Sauder School of Business. We aim to increase the practice of sustainability at Sauder, and ultimately within society. We strive to educate students on what sustainability means in the context of business, motivate students to integrate sustainability into their professional and personal lives, and use the CUS as a model for how sustainability can be implemented into the operations and strategic thinking of an organization.
We are looking to hire 2-3 Green Ambassadors for our executive team that will:
– Promote and represent CUS Sustainability within your year level at Sauder and at UBC in general as sustainability advocates
– Assist in monitoring, implementing, and following up on Green Seal applications as a team
– Spearhead and organize 1-2 new initiatives or events as a team
– Attend CUS Sustainability meetings on an as-needed basis
– Assist various portfolios (Marketing, External, Engagement, etc.) in other areas required
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Read the hiring package here and follow the instructions: http://tinyurl.com/96dk53d
Applications DUE October 10th at 11:59 pm!
Interviews will be held Friday, October 12th.
Visit our Facebook hiring event here: http://www.facebook.com/events/533314693350476/?fref=ts