HIRING HR SPECIALISTS!
You’re someone that can systematically approach the talent challenges of today, while envisioning a community’s potential for growth tomorrow.
Reporting to the CUS HR Director under the Presidential portfolio, the HR Specialist provides distinctive and sustainable end-to-end talent solutions for the CUS’s +30 Service lines. You’ll receive valuable on-the-job training in the following fields that expand beyond a career in HR:
- Recruitment and selection
- Conflict Mediation
- Succession planning
- Organizational Change Management
- Training and Development
- Human-Centered Design Methodology
For more details, see the attached job description: HR Specialist 2015 JD
To apply, please submit a single PDF document to the HR Director, Raffles Koh, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
- Subject Line: “CUS – HR Specialist Application Package”
- A one-page resumeoutlining your most relevant experiences
- A cover letter describing:
- Why you want to be involved with in the CUS through this role.
- Why you think you would be an excellent candidate.
Please format your application in a single .pdf file with the naming convention: HRS_FirstnameLastname.pdf.
The deadline for applications is 11:59PM on Friday, April 3rd.
Interviews will be held on the week of April 7th.
A Mandatory training/onboarding session will occur on April 12th OR April 13th depending on preferences and availability.