Why the CUS? Some benefits include:
- Exploration and Discovery
- Camaraderie and Mentorship
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Direct Impact on Sauder Community
- It’s Rewarding and Fun
More details on why the CUS is is the place for you: https://cus.ca/how-to-get-involved/#why_cus
Leave your legacy at UBC Sauder through the CUS! There’s no better way to make a difference than through one of Canada’s largest undergraduate student-led business organizations.
We are looking at YOU to join us as our next:
- Vice-President, Internal Affairs
- Associate Vice-President, Student Engagement
- Associate Vice-President, External Affairs
- Associate Vice-President, Finance
- Associate Vice-President, Academic Affairs
- Associate Vice-President, Marketing and Communications
- Information Technology Director
- Human Resources Generalists
- Equity Advisor
To apply, submit a single PDF document that includes your resume, cover letter, and any supplemental documents with the naming convention: Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf to email@example.com by Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in the CUS!