The CUS is Hiring!
With the 2021/2022 Board of Directors elected, the CUS is looking to hire their Executive Council, HR Director, and Administrative Director for the upcoming year. Once hired, these individuals will be taking on some of the most important projects and initiatives throughout the year that directly impacts the student body.
Leave your legacy at UBC Sauder through the CUS! There’s no better way to make a difference than through one of Canada’s largest undergraduate student-led business organizations.
We are looking at YOU to join us as our next:
- Vice-President, Academic Affairs
- Vice-President, Student Engagement
- Vice-President, External Affairs
- Vice-President, Finance
- Vice-President, Internal Affairs
- Vice-President, Marketing and Communications
- Director, Administrative
- Director, Human Resources
Please visit the job descriptions
to learn more about the details of each role and instructions on applying, which may differ depending on the position. Learn more about the CUS here.
To apply, submit a single PDF document that includes your resume, cover letter, and any supplemental documents. To prevent biasness, name the document using the convention: Student Number_Position.pdf (ex. 12345678_HRdirector.pdf) and submit it to Grace Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
by: Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
For resumes, cover letters, and supplemental documents, CUS Human Resources will remove the names before evaluation.
Interviews will be conducted on February 26th, 2021 and February 27th, 2021
. Please indicate in your application if you need alternative arrangements for interview times.
If you would like to learn more from a student currently in one of these roles, we strongly encourage you contact:
– Vice-President, Academic (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Student Engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, External (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, Marketing and Communications (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Internal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Human Resources Partners (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Administrative Director (email@example.com)
Good luck and thank you for your interest in the CUS!
Start your journey. Start with CUS.
The UBC Commerce Undergraduate Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or medical condition. Please reach out to CUS Human Resources by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions or concerns.