Are you pursuing a degree/career in finance or accounting?
Do you want to do some practical work relating to these fields that will help you get a career?
Want to help out with the CUS and be on the team that manages the $1.3 million dollar CUS budget?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, then the CUS Finance Commission is the team for you!
The CUS Finance Commission is the team that works tirelessly around to clock to manage, analyze, and
report information regarding the financial status of the CUS.
Financial Analyst (multiple openings) ~ 10 hrs/wk in summer, 5 hrs/wk during school year
• Analyze budgets of CUS Services during the summer
• Aid in training CUS Services in reimbursement, invoice, and contract procedures
• Regular communications with CUS Service Chairs and assist in performance tracking
• Perform financial analysis and changes to the budget during the school year (Trend analysis,
discrepancy analysis, ratio analysis)
• Aid in the creation of the mid-year and annual financial reports
• Other administrative and miscellaneous duties within the Finance Commission
• Has knowledge of or is interested in financial modelling, and interpreting financial data
• Communication skills (written and spoken) are a MUST
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Diligent and responsible
To apply, submit a single PDF document that includes your Resume and Cover Letter. Save the document using the naming convention, Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf and submit it to our current VP Finance at taylor.carter @cus.ca by THURSDAY, APRIL 2 AT 11:59PM.