Hey Sauder! We are pleased to announce that we will be administering a Fall Election for the following positions:
- 1st Year Representative (2 positions available)
- 3rd Year Representative (1 position available)
In both positions, you will become an elected member of The Board of Directors. Thus, you will be responsible for not only representing your cohort, but you will also assist with guiding the direction of the Commerce Undergraduate Society to better serve the needs of the entire student body. In order for you to become a confirmed candidate, you need to include the following in your Google Form submission:
- 20 signatures of BCom Students from your cohort.
- A campaign platform/or autobiography (minimum of 150 words and maximum of 250 words)
- Headshot (which may be used and needs to be a minimum of 800 pixels by 800 pixels)
We have provided a template for you to use in garnering your signatures: https://drive.google.com/a/cus.ca/file/d/1_mJh-Gzuwu1lrpXPJ34oeYvgbNoGLKX5/view?usp=sharing
Once you have garnered everything you need, please upload and submit all your information to the following Google Form:
- Nominations are due by 11:59 PM on September 26th, 2019
- There will be a Confirmed Candidate’s Meeting on September 27th, 2019 in HA 039 from 5:00 PM until 7:30 PM.
- The Campaigning Period officially starts on September 28th and ends on October 6th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
- The All Candidate’s Forum event will take place on October 1st, 2019 in HA 492 from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM.
- The Voting Period starts on October 7th, 2019 and ends at 9 PM on October 8th, 2019.
- The Official Results will be announced on October 9th, 2019.
If you want to do your part to enhance the experience of every student at UBC Sauder while cultivating your personal, professional, and academic development, this is the opportunity for you!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to Aadim Rajan, Elections Committee Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact CUS Elections via Facebook. We look forward to seeing your nomination!