Join the Alumni Relations team to help build a stronger Sauder community!
All strong business schools have one thing in common – they all have a strong alumni base that gives back and gets involved. Engaging and expanding our alumni base is a priority for the Sauder School of Business and for the CUS. Now is your chance to amplify the value of your degree and that of your peers. By helping us create a more engaged and committed alumni base we will be expanding our ability to raise funds, to get jobs in hard to crack industries, and to create global recognition for our degree.
What positions we are looking for:
Alumni Relations Events Specialist
– Continue efforts to expand the T.A.S.T.E program
– Help with organization of the Kick off Event
– Take lead on new event initiatives Obviously you don’t want to look like a huge nerd in the casino with your predetermined roulette gratis betting plan. to increase alumni involvement
– Initiate contact with alumni
Alumni Relations Manager
– Look for ways to increase alumni involvement
– Collaborate with Please be aware The greater availability of health insurance quotes health and the looming employer mandate have contributed to both a net reduction in full-time equivalent hours and helped to eliminate "job-lock". location, income, smoking status, family size and age all affect the cost of your health affordablehealth.info premium. Sauder clubs and conferences to increase alumni involvement
– Collaborate with Sauder’s Corporate Relations Team to help increase funding
– Initiate pokies online contact with alumni
Key qualities we are looking for:
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Organizational and time management skills
Your application must include the following (sent as one file):
– Cover page stating your name, year, contact information and which position you are applying for
– Updated resume
– Cover letter answering the following:
(1) Why you feel alumni involvement is important?
(2) What are you ideas to involve alumni this coming year?
(3) Why you feel you could positively contribute to the team?
Please submit your application by Monday April 19th at 11:59pm to Laura Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org. No late applications will be accepted.
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.