Hey Sauder! Nominations for two positions are still open:
1. Alma Mater Society Representative (1 position)
2. 4th Year Representative (2 positions available)
In all positions, you will become an elected member of The Board of Directors. Thus, you will assist with guiding the direction of the Commerce Undergraduate Society to better serve the needs of the entire student body and be taking on a leadership role within the Sauder Community. We have included our presentation slide deck here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aKhnPP72QGOAi9_ksTVHFYB4T8rV2jnd/view?usp=sharing) for your review.
In order for you to become a confirmed candidate, you need to include the following in your Google Form submission:
1. 20 signatures of BCom Students (Year Reps: Respective BCOM cohort; Other positions: Any year BCOM students)
2. A campaign platform/or autobiography (minimum of 150 words and maximum of 250 words)
3. Headshot (which may be used and needs to be a minimum of 800 pixels by 800 pixels)
We have provided a template for you to use in garnering your signatures: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16awNP-NQRRETx8D70Ut57bhvoFNJ6Kig/view?usp=sharing
Once you have garnered everything you need, please upload and submit all your information to the following Google Form:
- Nominations for AMS Representative and 4th Year Representatives are due on January 21st, 2020 by 12:00 PM PST.
- The Campaigning Period officially starts on January 17th and ends on January 23rd, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- The All Candidate’s Forum event will take place on January 22nd, 2020 in HA 492 from 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- The Voting Period starts on January 24th, 2020 at 12:00 AM and ends at 9 PM on January 29th, 2020.
- The Official Results will be announced on January 30th, 2020.
NOTE: Candidates interested in running for the position of Commerce Student Senator, please see Slide 18 in the presentation deck for more information.
If you want to do your part to enhance the experience of every student at UBC Sauder while cultivating your personal, professional, and academic development, this is the opportunity for you! We look forward to seeing your nomination!