Passionate about supporting students through academics? The CUS is hiring for an Associate Vice-President Academic Affairs.
The main responsibilities of this position includes:
- Assist with hiring of Service Council Committee members within the Academic Portfolio
- Work actively to understand academic gaps and see to what extent the CUS can mitigate that gap
- Sit as a member of the Sauder Programs and Curriculum Committee
- Liaise with faculty and staff from the BCC, UGO, CLC and Dean’s Office
- Conduct regular check-ins with the service councillors of the Academic portfolio to ensure the services are provided with complete support from the CUS
- Support the VP Academic with any of their duties
Please read the full job description and application requirements here.
Submit your application to email@example.com no later than Sunday, October 18th at 11:59 PM PTD. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the CUS
The Commerce Undergraduate Society is one of the largest business school organization in Canada, both in terms of its $1.2 million annual operating budget and its thousands of actively-involved students within the society. The CUS supports its members through a range of services and clubs that cater to some variation of the personal, professional or academic success of its students. Benefits from getting involved include:
- Exploration and Discovery
- Camaraderie and Mentorship
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Direct Impact on Sauder Community
- It’s Rewarding and Fun!
Learn more here.