With the 2020/2021 Board of Directors elected, the CUS is looking to hire their Executive Council, HR Director, Administrative Director, and JDC Captain for the upcoming year. Once hired, these individuals will be taking on some of the most important projects and initiatives throughout the year that directly impacts the student body.
Leave your legacy at Sauder through the CUS! There’s no better way to make a difference than through Canada’s largest undergraduate student-led business organization.
Vice-President, Academic Affairs
Vice-President, Student Engagement
Vice-President, External Affairs
Vice-President, Internal Affairs
Vice-President, Marketing and Communications
Director, Human Resources
JDC West Captain
To apply, submit a single PDF document that includes your resume, cover letter, and any supplemental documents. Save the document using the naming convention Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf and submit it to Sanjay Khemani at email@example.com by: [EXTENDED DATE] Tuesday, February 11th at 9:00 PM.
Interviews will be conducted from February 14th to 16th. Please indicate in your application if you need alternative arrangements for interview times.
If you would like to learn more from a student currently in one of these roles, it is encouraged that you contact:
– Vice-President, Academic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, Student Engagement (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, External (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, Finance (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Marketing and Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, Internal (email@example.com)
– Human Resources Partners (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
– Administrative Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-JDC West Captain (email@example.com)
Good luck and thank you for your interest in the CUS!