The CCP wants YOU!
Looking for a way to give back and make a difference in the community? Make your impact with the Commerce Community Program!
The CCP is looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the team and represent Sauder through our community initiatives. The CCP is a unique service with a unique team of inspiring and community-oriented individuals. We run multiple events for Sauder students throughout the semester and raise thousands of dollars for charity while we’re at it! Apply to be a part of an amazing team and service!
We are currently hiring for the Executive Team as well as directors for our more prominent events. The positions available are:
– Administrative Coordinator
– Marketing Playsino Boss Brock Pierce told Social online casino Intelligence the merchandise was “the most user-wealthy bingo game on iOS,” permitting customers to experience four cards concurrently. Coordinator
– Graphic Design Artist
Committee Directors (can apply together as co-chairs for all positions below)
– “5 Days” Director(s)
– “Building Success” Director(s)
– “Murder Mystery” Director(s)
– “Student Engagement” Director(s)
– “Urban Dash” Director(s)
To apply, please e-mail the below documents to email@example.com. Applications are due on April 30th, 2012 at noon (12pm). Any questions are also welcome at the above e-mail address.
Note: Arrangements will be made for applicants that are out of town during interview period.
2. Cover Letter (Please include why you would like the position[s])
3. optional: Vision statement (1/2 page max. Include what you would like to do with the position)
Now is the chance to apply the skills you’ve learned in class and show that Sauder is more than just business.
Check out our website: http://ccp.cus.ca/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cusccp