Deadline: May 15th, 2010 at 11:59pm
Interviews: May 18th
How to Apply: Cover letter prom dresses online shop and Resume
Commerce Mentorship Program (CMP) is still looking for enthusiastic individuals (like YOU) to join the team!
CMP is a student-run organization devoted to improving the social and academic lives of first and second year Sauder students. We organize many mentoring and tutorial events throughout the year to allow students to learn more about the different professions of commerce, and obtain help from tutors regarding academic courses.
This is a great way to be involved in the CUS. If you are passionate about making a difference in the life of first and second year students, then apply primeprom dresses to be one of our executives!
We are currently looking for:
– Coordinate timeline of events for the year, as well as preparation of the event and its logistics
– Obtain supplies needed for the event
– Create job-specific timelines for executive members during events
– Previous event planning experience is an asset but not required
– Develop website to allow functions such as Event RSVP
– Develop online application for positions such as mentees/mentors
– Update info in a timely manner
– Structure website in a user friendly way to maximize usefulness
– Work with CMP Co-Directors on the marketing and promotions of Mentoring and Tutoring services throughout the summer and the school year
– Develop a CMP Marketing Plan w/Director to reach Sauder students spread out all over campus
– Ensure that the student body is aware of events well before the actual date
– Previous design experience is an asset but not required
Please send your cover letter and resume in one e-mail with a subject line indicating your first and last name, followed by the position you are applying for (E.g. Jane Smith – Assistant Director).
Cover letters should be addressed to Elaine Hung and Jonathan Sze, Co-directors of CMP. Applications should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applying is May 15th, 2010 at 11:59pm. Interviews will occur on May 18th (if this is a problem please indicate so in your email).