CMA BC’s 5th Annual Case Competition!
We’re calling all intelligent, creative and passionate student leaders to participate in CMA BC’s 5th Annual Case Competition! It’s time to put on your thinking caps, bring together 3 or 4 of your brightest classmates and prepare a creative video or written submission for BC’s only business case competition for 1stand 2nd year students!
We are accepting team applications from now until midnight on Sunday, October 23th, 2011. This competition will be open to all first and second year students (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Commerce) across British Columbia.
What sort of benefits will get from this competition?
- Win a CASH prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams!!!
- Become affiliated with a professional organization, CMA Society of BC
- Obtain case competition knowledge and expertise for future case competitions
- Compete against other BC wide Post- Secondary Institutions
- Build strong business contacts with CMA professionals
- Be included in a Press Release sent out to all participating Post Secondary Institutions
- Be included casino online in CMA BC’s quarterly magazine, UPDATE, which is sent to over 5,000 CMA members and students in BC
- Learn about the CMA Strategic Leadership Program (SLP)
- And did we mention… win a cash prize?!