Are you passionate about case competitions? Do you want to build rapport in the case competition community, while working with an amazing team of individuals who love case competitions as much as you do? THIS is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
The Case Competition Club is currently hiring for the 2010/2011 executive team, and is looking for passionate, driven, and well-rounded individuals to fill the following roles:
- VP Internal
- VP External
- Internal Case Competition Director
- Finance Director
- Marketing Director (please bring a portfolio of past design work on a USB or CD to interview)
Click here for job descriptions.
Your application must include the following in one document/file (ex, Microsoft Word, PDF):
1) A cover page – must include your name, year, position you are applying for, major or intended major, and one interesting fact about yourself
2) A cover letter – You are free to take your own path here and impress, however some questions to consider:
- Why are you passionate about case competitions?
- What unique skills and experience can you bring to the team?
- How are you a team player?
- What is your vision for the position you’re applying for?
- Why are you the best candidate for the position?
3) Your most up to date resume
Please submit your application via email to Derek Li, Case Competition Coordinator at email@example.com by Sunday April 11th, 2010 at 11:59pm. No late applications will be accepted. Applicants will be contacted by email to set up interviews that will be held on Wednesday, April 14th and Thursday, April 15th.