Are you passionate about case competitions? Do you want to build rapport in the case competition community, while working with an amazing team of individuals who love case competitions as much as you do? THIS is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
The Case Competition Club is currently hiring for the 2011 – 2012 Executive Team, and is looking for passionate, driven, and well-rounded individuals to fill the following roles:
External Competition Director
Web Marketing Coordinator
First Year Intern
Second Year Intern
Click here for job descriptions.
1. A cover page with your name, year of study, major/intended major, and top two preferred positions; address to Crystal Lee
2. One page cover letter addressing the following questions:
– Why do you want to part of the CCC Executive Team?
– What do case competitions mean to you and why are they important?
– What is you vision for your position in the upcoming year? (Answer according to your first choice)
3. Up to date resume (one page maximum)
Deadline: Sunday, October 2nd, 2011 at noon . Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Interviews will be held on Monday, October 3rd and Tuesday, October 4th. Please make yourself available for these dates.