The fifth and first CUS Board Meeting of academic year was held on Thursday September 10th at 5:00pm, during the 1.5 hour long meeting:
- Sauder Summit represented to the Board and received $35,000 in SPF funding
- Original request was $45,000
- Last year’s approved request (2014) was $30,000
- Rajeev Bagga and Rachel Chan have been appointed as interim-AMS reps until new AMS reps have been elected
- Board and Executive Performance Reviews will be in effect starting September 14th, 2015
- An in-camera (for the sake of respecting the individual’s privacy) discussion was held in regards to whether or not a non-Sauder student could be a CUS Executive
- Result: VP Marketing has resigned due to the fact they are no longer a Sauder student
- Job posting of VP Marketing will be available and the CUS will re-hire for this position
- The next Senator meeting will be on September 16th at 6pm at the The Victoria Lecture Theatre
- Interim President, Martha Piper, will be chairing the meeting
- Meeting is open to the general public
- 190/290 (2/3rds) of lockers have been rented out already
- CUS snapchat has been created (@cusonline)
- If first years want to get their card activated for the CUS lounge, they can either go to the 4th floor or email email@example.com with their UBC Card information on the back of the card.
Click here to see the snapshot of the 5-hour meeting.
Due to audio difficulties, we regret to inform you that the livestream has a high pitch audio noise. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.