BizBuzz invites you to take part on a journey of digital expansion, writing, and artistic expression as part of its 2018/2019 executive team!
WHO WE ARE:
BizBuzz is Sauder’s official student publication. We are a platform and voice for our faculty. Our mission is to represent our culture, events, and opportunities through the curation of compelling articles and beautiful design.
This year, we are striving to make news eye-catching, engaging and accessible for Sauder students by releasing infographic and photos series articles on social media, as well as text articles on BizBuzz’s website. We also engage with the community through social media contests, guest articles, and sending our Content Creators to cover the events of partnered clubs.
– Sponsorship and Outreach Manager
– Digital Publishing Editor
– Visual Media Director – open to students from all faculties!
– Content Creator (4-8 positions available)
More detailed information on each role can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY:
Send ONE pdf file to email@example.com containing the following:
– A one-page resume
– A one-page cover letter answering the following questions:
1) Why do you want to be a part of BizBuzz?
2) What strengths would you bring to the team?
– Include any additional requirements that are listed under the role in the hiring package in your email
Name the file: Position(s)_Desired-Firstname_Lastname.pdf
Please also include the position(s) you are applying for in the title of your email!
APPLICATIONS DUE: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 @ 11:59PM
Please direct all inquiries to BizBuzz’s Editor-in-Chief, Lynn Li, at firstname.lastname@example.org