Sauder Sports is recruiting a new 1st year representative for the remainder of the 2012/2013 school season! Sauder Sports has already started ramp it up this year by having sweet sports related competitions and events and numerous teams signed up in REC leagues. We are hoping to do much more in the near future and need help!
To apply, please submit the following to Jason Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, October 14th @ 11:59 p.m. Interviews will be held by appointment during the following weeks because of midterm conflicts.
1) An updated resume highlighting your relevant experiences (Lastname_Firstname_Resume)
2) A short paragraph answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to be part of this year’s team?
- What can you bring that is unique to the Sauder Sports team?
Include in the Email:
- Favourite Sport
- Availability between Monday Oct 15 – Friday Oct 19
- Provide support to the event coordinators
- Aid VP Marketing with carrying out advertising strategies
- Act as a liaison between Sauder Sports and first years providing insight and demand
- Experience and willingness to work with people
- Enthusiastic, organized and responsible
- Loves sports and has too much Sauder spirit
Approx. 2 hours/week (up to 10 during peak times)